Welcome to the Jackson County Water and Sewerage Authority (JCWSA) web site.
If you are in need of water service and/or sewer service, you will need to apply through one of our customer service representatives. Whether you are a homeowner or business, the following is required for all new services:
- A completed Water Subscription Contract
- A copy of your HUD Statement (new residential purchase)
- A copy of the final plat and/or recorded deed for the lot (new construction)
- A copy of your current lease (rental/lease)
- A Picture ID (a Drivers License or State ID card).
- Payment of an administrative fee by check or cash.
- Payment of a Security Deposit by check, cash, or debit/credit card. This amount may be $150.00 or less based on the customer’s personal credit history. It shall be refundable after (12) months of good payment history and shall be credited to you on your water bill.
All customers are encouraged to read and understand the Authority’s regulations and policies. This information and more can be found under the "FOR CUSTOMERS" menu above.
All properties requesting water service where no meter and/or tap exist must pay a water connection fee. For most residential customers this is a ¾” connection. Our current rates can be found by clicking here.