Vendor Registration

Jackson County Water & Sewerage Authority requires all of our suppliers to provide required documentation as follows:

  1. Vendor Information Form
  2. W-9 Form including Federal Tax ID
  3. Certificate of Insurance showing Jackson County Water & Sewerage Authority as the Certificate Holder – Only required for vendors performing work on JCWSA property.
  4. E-Verify Affidavit – Only required for vendors providing a service for JCWSA with more than one employee. If you have only one employee (yourself), a copy of your driver’s license must be submitted. This is not required for those falling under Title 26, Title 41, or GA State Bar in good standing.

If you have any questions or to submit documents, please contact our Procurement Clerk at or call 706-387-5105.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your registration and provide business documents. We look forward to doing business with you!

USFCR Verified Vendor