To protect and/or improve the health, welfare and quality of life for the customers of JCWSA by providing for the collection, treatment, and disposal of wastewater in accordance with all federal, state, and local regulations in the most cost effective manner possible.
The JCWSA Wastewater System consists of collection facilities and treatment facilities designed to transport and remove pollutants from the wastewater generated by users within our service area. JCWSA Operates the Middle Oconee WWTP which is a 500,000 GPD extended air activated sludge treatment facility as well as maintaining 52.19 miles of gravity sewer line and 10.65 miles of force main line. We also maintain 10 lift stations and 1338 manholes through our progressive CMOM and FOG program.
- Mark Dudziak, Wastewater Operations Manager
- Caleb Baughcum, Senior Wastewater Operator
- Adam Bruce, Wastewater Plant Operator I
- David Green, Collection System Operator
- Parker Craven, Collection System Operator