To provide for the distribution of safe drinking water in compliance with all regulatory requirements to the residents of Jackson County, in the form of maintenance, repair and/or replacement of water mains and service connections.
The Water Distribution Division provides planned replacement and repairs of existing water mains, meters, fire hydrants and valves. The division also responds to the customer complaints on water outages, leaks etc. The division maintains approximately 400 miles of water main lines in the County as well as maintaining 2200 valves, 5 water booster stations, 3,000 Fire Hydrants and 7 water storage tanks.
- Harold Garrison, Water Operations Manager
- Field Strickland, Locator / Safety Coordinator
- Jerry Jackson, Water Distribution Operator
- Paul Thornton, Water Distribution Operator
- Roger Boswell, Water Distribution Operator
- Cameron Collett, Water Distribution Operator
- Tim Ward, Water Distribution Foreman
- Josh Scarborough, Water Quality Technician
Water Quality Reports:
The quality of our water is tested each year to ensure that it meets the requirements put forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The results of these tests are recorded and made public via our "Annual Drinking Water Quality Report". These reports can be found by clicking the link below.